Tuesday, January 02, 2007

01.01.07 the long ride home


2007 has begun. My Seattle friends and I had a swell time neutralizing our brain cells at the new year's celebration last night, and the more sordid details of the evening will not be recounted here. I'm sure a few sighs of relief will be breathed over that last point. Suffice it to say that...




  1. we attended Kelly Rudhe's party at the Sunset, where Llama, Sgt Major, The Tripwires, and Zero Down played

  2. Tracy and Jenny Bendel sang ACDC and Iron Maiden songs with Zero Down

  3. We drank a lot

  4. I ruined my new suit when I tripped into a broken bumper on a VW van, slicing an 8 inch hole in the pant leg

  5. I got home at 8:30 AM

  6. at 4:31pm everyone else is still in bed...


Now, we have to get on a plane, and fly back to the UK. 9.5 hours flying, 1 hour bussing, 10,000,000 hours hurrying up and waiting for stupid air travel BS. This is going to suck.




Photo_010107_008.jpg


Reba, totally rock and roll cute




Photo_010107_002.jpg


Jenny Bendel singing "Run to the Hills"



Photo_010107_005.jpg


Tracy rocks the ACDC



Photo_010107_006.jpg


Rachel and Kelly recording Tracy for posterity





Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you should have got two pairs of pants with that suit.