Sunday, October 22, 2006

22.10.06 studying...

Now it’s 23:24 Sunday night, and I’m studying again.  But I did get out a bit this weekend.  And I also went to my first rowing practice, but since the river is just about to overflow it’s banks, they aren’t letting novices row just now.  So, we went for a nice long run in the pouring rain.  And by pouring, I mean really really soaking wet running through puddles POURING.  It was kind of fun anyway.  Back to the books.

 

FunnyE2

I was told that I looked like a “child molester” dressed like this.  

 

FunnyE1sm

I felt that was a bit unfair.


share this via facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never

Anonymous said...

more more more

Anonymous said...

That is unfair to your outfit. You look like a child molester no matter what you wear.

Anonymous said...

Stop molesting children and post an update, yo!