Saturday, December 09, 2006

09.12.06 final stretch



I've spent the last week, 10 am to mindnight, studying at my desk. Financial Reporting, Finance, Statistics, Organizational Analysis, Strategy and Economics. I'm starting to feel somewhat OK-ishly prepared for exams, but sort of waver between assuredness and despair. Shelby says that I need a positive attitude, but she doesn't really understand how negativity and resolve fuse for me. I'd like to think that this is a Hernandez or maybe punky thing, but it's hard to say. Her concern is sweet nonetheless. Reba's been great: cooking, taking care of the apartment, typing away at her biotech and history research quietly while I curse my way through countless Skype calls to co-studiers and stacks of practice exams. FR and Stats exams are Monday AM. By Thursday it will be all over. Reba and I are going to Godstow meadow on Saturday, it's a very beautiful place, and I will take lots of pictures.






a nice view of Oxford: the rain swollen Thames rushing through






my view of Oxford, lately...










Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are doing great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, E! Instead of working on Monday, I'll focus my energy on sending you good-test-taking mojo via the cosmic airwaves.