Wednesday, March 14, 2007

14.03.07 getting weird in here


This term has been really busy: 6 classes, business plan, way more papers, intensified job search, more papers due the week after exams, and now: I'm in 9th week: the week off before exams. Next week is the big gnarley: 10th week means tuxedos and anxiety and exams. I'm holed up in the apartment from 10AM to 1AM doing revision (English for review) and as the exams get closer, I get weirder. I'm much more comfortable talking to myself, and spend a lot of time writing out frameworks on my whiteboard. I start to feel like I'm some sort of medieval monk in his chamber, scratching away at some academic work , oblivious to the outside world. But relief is in sight: 1 more week of this, 1 week of exams, 1 week of papers, and then it's off to Paris to see Keith and Tasha, then to Malaga with Barry, Renee and Shelby, and then to Wales with Reba, AJ and Nat. After that, I don't know for sure what I'm doing. Probably drinking. But for now, it's getting weird in here...


misc 003 (Small).jpg


the stuff



misc 004.jpg


the stuff close up



Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks just like your old office at WaMu. Not sure why you would think this is weird - you should be perfectly comfortable.