Wednesday, June 27, 2007

stay on target


desk.JPG


my desk, 12:19 am, 28 june 2007


Just one more day of studying and then the financial history exam happens at 9:30 AM. That will be my last Oxford exam. Ever. I can now talk about the effects of legal tradition, social capital, endowment and politics on financial development. I can also tell you the 4 main academic perspectives on why the 1929 stock market crash became a depression. On Saturday, I help out a bit on a customer insights group paper for Monday, which is also when I simply turn in the negotiations paper that I've already written. I think the weekend will be relatively chill. I really dig this financial history, it's like economics with better stories.


Getting to the end. I can see the exhaust port just down the trench. I'm about to turn off my targeting computer. It's time to let go and feel the force...



target.JPG


(credit is due to cory for introducing this one to the lexicon)


Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay on target, Luke.