Wednesday, June 20, 2007

view from the deck


Today I'm stuck inside with a cold and studying for my Financial History exam next week. :( I would like to be done with school now. Actually, it's not much further to go... two classes are totally done, and I'm nearly done outlining my final paper for one class. That leaves 2 exams and 1 other paper. It will all be over in 1.5 weeks, no matter what happens! Here's a view from the deck over the Thames (Isis) with all the summer greenery. A coot has been raising a chick down in the shrubs to the lower right. The geese, ducks and even swans have chicks right now too. It's neat to see the little fuzzy new birds all over.


2007-05-20 18-24-30_0001.JPG


Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I hope you're wearing a cute top.

Its funny to read about grades and 1.5 hours and stress and 5 o'clock shadow. Its summer here. No one is stressed. Auto shows and solstice parades. Beer and sleaze. Slurring bad grammar. You're gonna freak.

Ryan said...

btw I love coots. They have the most incredible FEET!