Sunday, May 03, 2009

baby baby baby

In the next 3 weeks I will have a baby girl.  Right now nothing is really happening on this front, but a new baby is going to be inevitable at this point and then I will know whatever it is that all the parents keep insinuating.  Apparently it’s supposed to be a real pain but great anyway?  Whatever the result, I’m tired of waiting around for it, I want my little girl now!  Reba is pretty uncomfortable and doesn’t like to walk too far or fast… I suppose know how she feels!

Last night we had a bbq at Ginny and Kaysa’s place, which was lots of fun.  Al and I decided we needed rum and went to the store to buy some Havana Club 7, which we drank entirely.  After that point it would have made sense to just go home, but we thought that purchasing a seconding bottle (Sailor Jerry) would be the right thing to do.  Following some intensive Sailor Jerry work, bad Pixies solo dancing in the living room, and a stumbly walk across the park, I was relegated to the guest bedroom based on a prior history of snoring.  Today we laid low, and Reba made beautiful lovely fluffy delicious pancakes based on a pedantic adherence to the instructions on the side of the Bisquick box, something that no one in this country seems to be able to do. 

Tomorrow is a bank holiday, which means the whole country is off at the pub enjoying the sunshine and the lager.  Since I actually work for a bank, I’m double definitely taking the day off.


share this via facebook

1 comment:

reba said...

those pancakes were homemade, no bisquick box here!!!