Thursday, June 04, 2009

mBabyTracker back online

Phew!

I finished mBabyTracker, my mobile and online baby tracking tool, version 0.5 just in time to get back to work.  Of course, the day I went back to work the month changed from may to june and my lousy testing reared it’s ugly head: it totally blew up!  The chart bars were all over the place and totally sucking… click the picture below to see just how lame.

babywrong

mbabytracker mbooboo

This was really bumming me out! I couldn’t show all my work buddies the stupid geeky thing I spent my pat leave doing.  :(  And of course, since I’m back to work now, I don’t have nearly as much time to play with computer programs at night.  mBabyTracker had to sit for several days showing the lame message:

“mBabyTracker is undergoing planned maintenance...   ;)”

Eureka!

So today I figured it out.  It was just a problem with the way I was setting up the xml for the time categories (1:00, 2:00, etc,) at the top of the page.  Now that I fixed it, the whole world can see how nicely my little darling poops and eats, assuming Reba remembers to track the data.  Speaking of the little darling…

 

Isa 014


share this via facebook

No comments: