Monday, September 17, 2007

aftermath


Now I'm all done. We has the final going away party on Friday, with speeches, awards, etc. A bunch of folks went out for pints on Saturday at the Oxford Retreat, and on Sunday, Reba and I stayed home. Now it's Monday, and I'm working on my HSMP work visa application. The next phase is about to begin! I leave for Turkey in 2 days, and I am no longer a student. I am an alumnus of the University of Oxford, and that feels pretty darn neat! Now, if I can just find a job...



Reba and I had coffee before I handed in my last assignment on Friday



the usual oxford black tie stuff





Richard says goodbye... off to Kansas



Pat says goodbye... off to Connecticut


Sunday, we got up, had bagels and coffee, and went down to Christ Church meadow to read books a while. I guess there'll be a good deal of that over the next few months. It's a relief, but a bit sad too.



Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

3 comments:

Frank Bascio said...

Congrats Ean.

This is where I'd typically throw out some clever dig, but as it turns out you look quite scholarly in that last pic.. so there it is..

Frank

Anonymous said...

LOVE that pic of you in the meadow!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. So that's it. Cheers and a pint to you, arrgh! (no reason to not pretend it's still Speak like a Pirate Day)

¡Enhorabuena!