Thursday, September 13, 2007

that's it!


It's Thursday night, 8:48 PM, and I have just finished my 2584 word paper on how "effective business leadership is the solution to the wicked problems of energy security and climate change". I printed the 3 required copies of my paper, plus 3 copies of the 2 required cover sheets (pictured below) with my anonymous formal submission number, and placed them in a plain white envelope. Tomorrow, I will go to the exam schools before noon, and hand in my final paper for Oxford. I am now totally done getting an MBA. All that remains are parties and ceremonies. Wow! I can hardly believe it! I think that I am going to have a pint now.


Scratch that. I'm DEFINITELY going to have a pint now. :)



done.jpg


formal cover letters for exam school submissions


Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck.
Mind commenting for the new applicants as to how your experiences were at Oxford and about the MBA program/peers and finally employability. How has the class fared in the job market.

Adam

Anonymous said...

Good bye blog. I hope you start another, I look forward to the futher adventures of E.