Wednesday, September 12, 2007

one last time


I'm sitting down to write one last paper for Oxford. I'm in the upstairs quiet room in the library, it's 5PM on Wednesday, and my 3000 word essay on scenario planning and climate change is due at noon Friday. It's a little hard to believe that I'm at this point, although I suppose I always knew that this day would come. One last regurgitation, and I'm free. Then it's a few fancy dress events, some tearful goodbyes, and the big trip starts. The next phase of my weird journey is about to begin, and it's a bit nerve wracking!



Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ean,

you're an exceptional person and i thought i'd wish you well on this final big push!

your essay will be brilliant.
your final parties will be good fun.
you're an extraordinary human.
i'm happy to know you.

my friends who know you (like heather and pete and laura and all) speak of you often and how RAD you are.

thought i'd send a bit of unmitigated joy.

:)
with silliness from brighton (again, finally),
maryagnes

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!