Thursday, November 01, 2007

Back in the OX1 again


Recap


I've just made it back to the OX1, to find that dear British Telecom has broken my home internet connection, and so I'm a coffee shop bum again! I've just had a chance to upload my pictures and stories from the Santorini, Athens, and Rome portions of our trip. Check them out here:



santorini life


byebye santorini!


rome - the greatest city on earth


pompeii


a note on roman bird shit


Next we head off to France with mom, then back to the OX1 for a few days before heading to the states.


A New Cape


My formal Oxford graduation is this weekend, and I have to get a new cape! You can rent or buy these things, and of course they're absurdly expensive to buy. But I've decided that I want my son/daugter to play dressup in daddy's Oxford robes someday. Maybe it will encourage them to follow in my footsteps, though I hope not as circuitously. And maybe, without so much smoke inhalation. :)



mba style graduation gown


Visitors To This Site


Finally, I wanted to say that I check recent visitors at sitemeter and can see (sort of) where people are visiting this site from. I have to admit that it kind of choked me up today, thinking of all my dear friends and family around the world that keep checking in to see how we're doing. All I see is the city, and sometimes institution that the visitor came from, and all I can do is guess who you are. But I have a pretty good idea...


seattle (aubeta.net) - Ethan or Eban


santa-cruz.ca.us - Laura


austin - Gabe and Katy


barcelona - Eric and Angie


melbourne - Andrew and Claudia


hong kong - hmmm... Ashton? Frank?


It makes me really happy to see you all visiting. Send comments I love to hear from you!

Powered by Zoundry


share this via facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here too Ean! I've loved reading your entries-- both b/c I'm living vicariously as I tend two kooky three year olds and b/c I miss you two a lot!

Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Santorini, Athens, and Rome !

right on ean,
as you allready know
me from" a past,
"some of it, thankfully gone",
but live and learn , take
the best, and go on,

hey its a freakn song,
joy!!

so yah thats my band,
small set back the drummer
has decided to play bass,
thats what i think
tad would get frustrated with,
is steve, his old drummer,
would do. quit and start,
then quit,,,,,,now
he is are old drummer. lame.

and me, well,, iam going to do my own band.....


but enough about my old junk,.


"are you learnin in school?
"?
iam sure you"ll "ace" mr freely!
get it? ,, ha ha,

hey it was nice to hear from you
for dam sure!

talk later!
pk

peace

Unknown said...

Palm Beach, Florida - would be me.
~ David Reed
david.reed73@gmail.com

Sampath said...

well, if you had London, that would be me - Sampath from oxford mba.